When we decided to do a reverb amp, we knew we had to make it something special. We gave the Wrightsville dedicated wet and dry speakers, which essentially gives you a standalone reverb unit built into the amp. The reverb and dwell controls offer a range of “colors” while the pentode/triode blend knob shapes the amp’s harmonic composition. Our designers used octal preamp tubes to give the Wrightsville a totally unique character. We truly believe that the Wrightsville’s dynamic and original nature will take your sound from good to professional.
- Handmade in Burgaw, NC
- Cabinets constructed with high-quality 3/4″ Pine with finger joinery
- 2x 5881 / 6L6GC Power tubes, 1x 6V6 Power Tube, 1x 12AX7 (Phase inverter), 1x 6SL7 and 1x 6SJ7 Preamp tube
- Controls: Drive, Balance (Triode/Pentode), Treble, Bass, Volume, Dwell, Reverb
- 3-Position Bright switch
- Footswitchable Reverb
- Footswitchable FX Loop with Return Level control
- LED lit Mojotone Logo power indicator (White, Changes to aqua blue when reverb is engaged)
- Impedance selector for 4, 8, or 16 ohm cabinets
- Mojotone 12″ Greyhound Speaker (Dry Signal) and Celestion 10″ G10 Vintage (Wet Signal)
Weights & Dimensions:
- Approx. 48 lbs.
- 24-1/2” W x 21” H x 11” D