Inspired by the word’s origin, Deacon is your messenger. It is your servant. We could not consider this amplifier finished until it satisfied every type of guitar player we could find. We are proud to say the Mojotone Deacon has the seal of approval from chicken pickin’ kings, hard rockers, blues gods, shredders and every other axe master under the sun. A road-worthy companion, the Mojotone Deacon pushes 50 watts of perfectly clear and highly tweakable sound. Two KT66 power tubes leave you with a ton of headroom without requiring the amp to be dimed in order to find your tone. Use the amp as a clean pedal platform or switch to channel two for a creamy gain with a wide sweep that will not squash your dynamics. Another point of pride is Deacon’s easy-to-use tone stack. No need to spend all year turning knobs and taking pictures of your control panel — start with everything at noon and you are practically done.
- Handmade in Burgaw, NC
- Cabinets constructed with high-quality 1/2″ Baltic Birch Ply with finger joinery
- 2x KT66 Power tubes and 3x 12AX7 Preamp tubes
- Two Footswitchable Channels with separate EQs
- Footswitchable FX Loop
- FX Loop with Return Level Control (up to +6db return level)
- LED lit Mojotone Logo channel indicator (Blue for Clean, Red for Lead)
- 2 Button footswitch included
- Impedance selector for 4, 8, or 16 ohm cabinets
- Celestion G12M-65 Creamback Speaker in the combo and extension cabinet
Weights & Dimensions:
- Deacon Head
- Approx. 25 lbs.
- 22” W x 10” H x 7-1/2” D
- Deacon Combo
- Approx. 44 lbs.
- 24” W x 21-3/4” H x 10” D
- Deacon 1×12 Extension
- Approx. 20 lbs.
- 24” W x 20” H x 10” D